Friday, May 1, 2009

The 4th Annual Shyne Like a Star Virtual Dance Party

Jamie Ridler of Starshyne Productions Inspires!

Jamie encourages DANCE! To celebrate DANCING in our own wee circles of existence.

So today I danced. Yes, I did spend a lot of time on the highway today, chasing after ways to make moola. But, I DID dance.
It is quite easy to bee-bop in the car.

Here's one of my favourite tracks to let go to. It's "so about a year ago", but I have little ~*girlish*~ crush on the dancer in this you tube video:



And so, I can easily groove to this tune ANY TIME!!! Even en route in the car!

2 comments:

  1. Good on you and glad that you had a good dance ... I'm still dancing on 02/05! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way Cool!!!

    It's always awesome grooving with you, Jenn! May 1st just gives us one more excuse to DANCE!

    hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete