Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Soul Project

On Thursday, I submitted my entry for the Soul Project.

It's a project being run by the most *beau-ticious* Brooke Manning

Basically, she's asking for your soul, for a year, in whatever form that may be.

So I sent her mine.

The explanation is here:





These *magical* sand packets come from here:


This is the vestibule of *magical* sand (& rocks & water) from the Ganges river in India which I keep on my mantle. I keep it in plain view as a reminder of how restorative India is for me.









And this is the water. From the Ganges. They say it is healing and I believe it.






I look forward to April 2010 when I learn about the gifts my soul has given and received.

Thanks Brooke.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked in on my soul via brooke's site....so reassuring. Here's what she has to say

    (I can't wait until April 2010 for my over flowing soul's return!):

    ****~~~~~~****~~~~~~****~~~~~~****~~~~~~~*****~~


    9.11.2009

    TO THE SOULS I THINK ABOUT EVERYDAY,
    THANK YOU
    J., B., J., R., C., L., N., P., V., W., B., E., D., T., S., S., M., J., A., F., G., H., K., E.
    YOU ARE SO LOVED.

    I HAVE WHISPERED TO YOU EVERY DAY
    MY INNER MOST THOUGHTS
    AND I AM CERTAIN YOU HAVE HEARD THEM
    I HAVE HEARD YOURS
    ON BICYCLES
    IN THE MUSIC ROOM
    IN THE BACKYARD
    ON THE NIGHTSTAND
    ON TOUR
    TALKING TO ONE ANOTHER
    HANGING ON MY WALL
    IN THE AIR
    IN THE LIGHT
    OF THE NEW HOUSE
    IN THE GARDEN
    IN THE OPEN FLAME
    IN MY DRAWINGS
    IN MY DREAMS

    I AM TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOU.
    I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY.

    Posted by BROOKE MANNING at 5:43 PM

    ReplyDelete