Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sunday Scribblings #9 - What's Your Sign?



I am a fish. An aqueous-loving being.
Swimming in the water of my husband.
Mostly it's refreshing to be in my natural habitat.
Sometimes it's not.
Today I feel out of sorts.
But reading my horoscope in NOW magazine
Often reassures me that I'm on the right path.
(I've reproduced it below).


PISCES Feb 19 | Mar 20 Welcome to Part Two of your outlook for the second half of 2007, Pisces. We're checking up on how you're progressing with the long-term tasks you were assigned six months ago. I hope by now you realize that this is your Year of Getting Your Career in Gear. It may or may not be a time when you'll climb to the top of the heap and score fresh privileges and new clout. But it's definitely a time when you can move closer to making a living from doing what you love.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn,
    I love the Now horoscopes too. They're sometimes better than therapy.--Samantha

    ReplyDelete