Monday, February 23, 2009

Dance Our Way Home




I was introduced to Erica Ross and Dance Our Way Home in 2005 through Sheena's Place, a support centre in Toronto for people with eating disorders. In the throes of anorexia and an exercise obsession, I connected back to my body and it's beauty in this wonderful expressive dance practice.

Fortunately, Erica is now offering this special dance to a wider community in Toronto. Check out her website for more information about classes.

When I am part of a Dance Our Way Home session, I feel embraced by a welcoming community where I can dance freely with other like-minded wome. Erica creates a special dance experience filled with relaxation, guided imagery and fascinating music.
Maybe I'll see you there sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment