Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Scribblings #40- Smorgasbord

Isn't it funny.
My mind is so mixed up.
I'm not really focusing.
Back from a 5 week trip to the land of masala chai, naan, palak paneer, sambar and idly for breakfast, honking horns, stinking pollution and fleas feasting on my ankles, auto-rickshaws, and "yes, m'am, of course m'am",
I must say, that the priorities are nothing but
a SMORGASBORD.
A cornucopia of "ought to" and "have to" tasks.
And I'm tired.
Yes, a little exhausted.
From the sudden imposition of
the race.
The feast of activities.
I'm moving a little slower
and can't keep up.
At least not just yet.
I need to experience a SMORGASBORD of dreams.

1 comment:

  1. very clever - using the smorgasbord word instead of one the topic in the "smorgasbord of prompts" :)

    Wishing you a smorgasbord of sweet dreams..and may they all come true :)

    ReplyDelete