Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday Scribblings #14 - Decisions


Is it because I made "good" decisions that I made it to where I am?
I'm not so sure.
In fact, I now believe the opposite is true.

It was only in crisis that I learned how to make a decision
I tuned in to my intuition
Was forced to really FEEL
I surrendered
And let my inner guide do her job

At times the steps I took were judged as "wrong" by society's standards.
So then how did I end up in the best possible situation?
I know why
It's because I didn't fight destiny
Instead I embraced my path

I don't believe in "good" and "bad" decisions
These are judged by the outcome of our choices.
Yet the experiences are our teachers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have stopped listening to the teachings of others
and begun listening to the teachings my blood whispers.
~ Herman Hesse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. There can never be good or bad decisions. One has to decide as onemoves along life's path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Jenn. I so appreciate your insights. And the Herman Hesse quote is really speaking to me today. thank you.

    ReplyDelete