Saturday, May 19, 2007

Goodness and Kindness in Portland

Can you believe it? Murphy's Law...

I just wrote a long entry about
how people here in Portland are super kind.

Then I deleted it by mistake.

It was pretty good.

But I'll be kind to myself (just like the Portland-ians have shown me how to)
and not worry about it, or try to reproduce it.

I had lots of examples, but you'll just have to
take my word for it that they are damn friendly here.

And it's clean.

But it's not Toronto.
It doesn't have funded health care.
And it doesn't have my Paul.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn! How wonderful that you're being surrounded by goodness and kindness. That must be the world's reflection back to you :)

    I've subbed 2/4 classes and had a blast. It's been a really wonderful experience, including exploring Cabbagetown. Thank you for the opportunity.

    I'll look forward to catching up when you come back to the Tdot.

    ReplyDelete