Saturday, November 21, 2009

SARK's Anytime Adventure - Day 1 - Change in Routine


Today I decided I needed a little inspiration.

So I headed over to Planet Sark to see what Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy (SARK) could do about infusing me with some juicy creative energy.

I'm so happy I did that! I gave myself a virtual voyage sitting here in front of my MacBook. How easy!


When I signed up for her newsletter, I got a little gift - an ANYTIME ADVENTURE which will be delivered to my inbox for the next 3 days!


First of all, I need that little dose of creative nourishment and a daily smile in my inbox.

Secondly - SARK has given me a little business inspiration. I'm excited!!!!

I'm sharing SARK's special gift below. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


(click on the images to enlarge them if you need to)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment