Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Scribblings #62 - How I met my {...}

How I met my Body, my Mind, my Spirit, my Emotions

***********************************************************************************

Boldly, my Body Blossomed
In the Beginning, it was aBandoned and aBused But soon Became deliBerate. ABout my Body and well-Being

My Mind. My coMpanion since eMbryonic tiMes. A rooM of security.

Spirit. Suffocated by StubborneSS. ReScued. Now Soaring.

Elegant Emotions. ImprisonEd, buriEd alivE. PsychothErapy. DancE. EmErging rEfrEshEd.


5 comments:

  1. Very creative! And pleasingly celebratory...

    And this cartoon, it's right up there with that "Fuck all ya'll!" one, as far as hoots go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, joyful proclamation! I love the cartoon that accompanies it, too -- thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your capital letters seem to be doing a celebratory dance of joy to the sound of happu alliteration! The cartoon is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creative approach. Refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a definite add-on to my blogroll. what a light you are in this sometimes dark world.

    blessings,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete